Festival Hill News
|Reserve Your Table Now for the 2022 Gala Fundraiser April 9|
Please join us on April 9, 2022 for the Festival Hill Gala Fundraiser as we set the stage for the future of Round Top Festival Institute. Book your table now for this elegant Must-Attend event. Tables are available at various contribution levels for individuals, groups and businesses on a first-come first-served basis. A few individual tickets are also available.
More Information | Book Table Now
|COVID-19 Policy for Visitors|
Round Top Festival Institute continues to take precautions to promote health and safety.
- Masks and social distancing of at least 6 feet from others who don't live with you are suggested everywhere on campus.
- Masks are strongly recommended for all persons over the age of 5 who attend the Nutcracker Ballet.
- Advance Reservations are required.
- If available, tickets will be sold at the door until safe seating capacity is reached--only credit cards and checks accepted.
- If you feel sick, please consider rescheduling your visit.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
Round Top Festival Institute, the sole project of The James Dick Foundation for the Performing Arts,
admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs,
and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the Institute. It does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies,
admissions policies and scholarship programs. This notice is published pursuant to IRS Revenue Procedure 2019-22